Adopt a Rescue Cat or Kitten in the Montreal Quebec Area
- Are you thinking of adopting a rescued cat or kitten?
- Looking for a friendly family cat or loving feline companion?
- Could you offer a caring home to a playful kitten - or two?
Welcome to Montreal Cat Adoptions! My name is Lynn. Every year many cats come into my care because they have been neglected, abused or abandoned outside. Some cats have been rescued from death row at local pounds to make room for new arrivals (most cats are put to sleep within a week of being placed in a pound). I help as many cats as I can overcome their past and prepare for life in a new loving home.
Many of the cats and kittens in my care have had a difficult start in life, including having been victims of cruelty, and left outside to starve and face the harsh winter alone. For that reason I need to find special homes, with special people, who can help these cats to learn what it's really like to be in a loving, caring home.
If you would like to give a rescued cat or kitten a much needed second chance in life, then you've come to the right place!
For up to date additions view my listing at Montreal Cat Adoptions on PetFinder.
Latest Rescue cats Available for Adoption
Snow - Male - domestic longhair
- Snow was caught outside in the winter. He hissed at first but he doesn't anymore. He can be pet and rubbed but is still a little shy. He needs his own forever home so he doesn't have to get used to a bunch more people he doesn't need to. He really is a sweetheart.
Blanche - Female - shorthair
- I got Blanche on February 24th, 2016 from the same people as Snowy and Neige. Blanche loved to be pet and cuddled but freaked out being piĉked up. Given capstar and advantage multi on February 25 and sterilized.
Romy - Female - Grey tabby
- I got Romy at the pound just before they were going to put her to sleep. She is a quiet and shy cat who needs someone who has time and patience .
Minxy - Female - Shorthair
- Minxy is the first mother cat with kittens that I received from the pound. She has grown so nicely from not being able to touch her to being able to lift her up but she doesn't like to be held.
Pearl - Female - Short Hair
- Pearl is a shy cat who was taken from the pound. She used to be hiding all day but now she comes out and hangs around with the rest of the animals. Still a bit shy so she needs someone who has time to show her that she can trust us.
Full list of available cats & kittens.