Minxy - Female - Shorthair
Minxy is a rescue Female Shorthair cat available for adoption from Montreal Cat Adoptions.
Minxy is the first mother cat with kittens that I received from the pound. She has grown so nicely from not being able to touch her to being able to lift her up but she doesn't like to be held.
Likes to be able to do what she wants. Just laying around and being part of the furniture. She is a beautiful cat who needs her own family to keep company with.
Click on Picture(s) to Enlarge
Reference Number: #F-002
Please Note: Adult cats are subject to a $100 fee, $150 for kittens - Click Here to see why I charge this fee.
Other Cats Available for Adoption
- Snow was caught outside in the winter. He hissed at first but he doesn't anymore. He can be pet and rubbed but is still a little shy. He needs his own forever home so he doesn't have to get used to a bunch more people he doesn't need to. He really is a sweetheart.
- I got Blanche on February 24th, 2016 from the same people as Snowy and Neige. Blanche loved to be pet and cuddled but freaked out being piĉked up. Given capstar and advantage multi on February 25 and sterilized.
- I got Ziggy with his brother Marley on October 23rd, 2014. Very shy at first.
- I got Romy at the pound just before they were going to put her to sleep. She is a quiet and shy cat who needs someone who has time and patience .
- Minxy is the first mother cat with kittens that I received from the pound. She has grown so nicely from not being able to touch her to being able to lift her up but she doesn't like to be held.
- Pearl is a shy cat who was taken from the pound. She used to be hiding all day but now she comes out and hangs around with the rest of the animals. Still a bit shy so she needs someone who has time to show her that she can trust us.
Full list of available cats & kittens.